Friday, July 27, 2007

domo arigato...

the Blue Note Tokyo was a fabulous place to play and we'd like to thank Iori, Yoshi, Memi, Ito, and the entire staff for making it such a great experience. a terrific venue with wonderful service, a hot sounding room, cool lighting, awesome food, and the nicest fans anywhere. the Blue Note even named a drink after me: Twang Bar Zing was the specialty of the week. as eric slick said to me in a recent e-mail "thanks for another life-changing experience". we can't wait to return.
needless to say, there are many things I find fascinating about Japan which is what makes it my favorite place to tour (outside of the U.S.). but I've saved my personal favorite for last...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see Mr. Twang Bar treated so well. He deserves it.

    ReplyDelete